Welcome to the College of Business and Technology!
The College of Business and Technology is dedicated to providing a high quality – market responsive business and technology education, preparing our diverse student population for successful careers and enriched lives in the public, private and nonprofit sectors, and enhancing our students’ academic experiences through our research and scholarly activities. It is our goal to advance the vision of Northwestern state by offering students innovative and transformative learning experiences that prepare our graduates for life and career success. Learn more about our world-class program offerings by visiting the links below.
Our degree programs include the following:
Bachelor of Science Degrees
Minors for Bachelor of Science Degrees
- Business Administration
- Computer Information Systems
- Culinary Arts
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
The following degree’s are offered on campus and online:
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate in Business Analytics
- Certificate in Business Analytics
Online offerings for required courses outside of the School of Business can be found on eNSU’s website. Under the section labeled “Internet”, click on the appropriate semester.