CLE: NSU’s School of Business
Date: Thursday, December 1st, 2016
Location: Northwestern State University
Natchitoches, LA 71497
Russell Hall, Natchitoches Room
4 Credit Hours (1 hour of Law Office Management, 1 hour of Ethics, and 1 hour of Professionalism)
Fall 2016: NSULA – Natchitoches Campus
Northwestern State University’s School of Business is sponsoring a Continuing Legal Education (CLE) event. The event will be held on December 1st at the Northwestern State University Natchitoches Campus in Russell Hall, starting in the Natchitoches Room.
The School of Business learned of the desire of local attorneys to have additional venues for CLEs in this area of the state. As a result, the School worked to make this a reality. Our CLE is a fundraiser for Northwestern State University’s School of Business, Director’s Fund. This CLE will feature three dynamic speakers, and offer a total of 4 credit hours for attorneys. Funds raised will help the school to continue preparing our students of today to become leaders of tomorrow.
- 12:45 — Registration
- 1:15-2:15 — Developments in Asset Protection (1 hour)
J. Graves Theus, Jr., Esq.
Theus Law Offices
- 2:25-3:25 — Immigration and Ethics (1 hour)
Christopher Kinnison, Esq,
Theus Law Offices
- 3:30-4:30 — Overview of IOLTA Accounts (1 hour)
Vice President of Iberia Bank
- 4:30-5:30 — Professionalism and Social Media (1 hour)
Carmella Parker, Esq.
Northwestern State University
- 5:35-6:35 — Mixer
1) Please fill out the following form: CLE NSU-Natchitoches Campus
2) Select your method of payment:
– Full Event (4 hours) –> $225
– One session (1 hour) –> $75
– Two sessions (2 hours) –> $125
– Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard) –> NSU Foundation “CASH GIFT” (Please write School of Business Director’s Fund in the designation box)
– Check –> NSU Foundation (Please write School of Business Director’s Fund in the memo)
Send to: NSU Foundation. Office of University Advancement
535 University Parkway | Natchitoches, LA 71497
Registration will not be finalized until the NSU Foundation receives full payment. We will confirm receipt of your payment via email.
Questions? Please contact Dr. Carmella Parker (email@example.com | 318.357.5723)